April 18, I (and 20 other writers) will be at Authors and Audiences at the Kent County Library in Dover, Delaware. There are authors for pretty much any reading taste and age. It goes from 1:00-3:00ish. So come out if you are in the area.
I know what you’re thinking: I haven’t posted lately. That’s because I’m writing. * But every once in a while, I think, “Oh, Yeah. I have a web page.”
So the basic scoop is:
- Edu article– is live. “Prepare a Game Plan”–coaching high schoolers to read more difficult texts. It’s available here, but you’ll have to join ILA. If you’re a teacher, it’s definitely worth it. Great resources for reading and writing at all levels.
- Edu book–proposal submitted. Working on step two of three. Academic writing has several review steps.
- New YA Book 1–in revision mode. Hopefully completed by early summer.
- New YA Book 2–in writing mode. Current word count: 11,500. Much more to go. Plan to finish first draft by April.
- Special Projects 1&2–in planning stages. Working around multiple schedules to make these come together.
So, you see? I’m not slacking. If you want more current status updates, connect on instagram, twitter, etc.
*and teaching, grading, training for an endurance race, being a dad and stuff