I know what you’re thinking: I haven’t posted lately. That’s because I’m writing. * But every once in a while, I think, “Oh, Yeah. I have a web page.”
So the basic scoop is:
- Edu article– is live. “Prepare a Game Plan”–coaching high schoolers to read more difficult texts. It’s available here, but you’ll have to join ILA. If you’re a teacher, it’s definitely worth it. Great resources for reading and writing at all levels.
- Edu book–proposal submitted. Working on step two of three. Academic writing has several review steps.
- New YA Book 1–in revision mode. Hopefully completed by early summer.
- New YA Book 2–in writing mode. Current word count: 11,500. Much more to go. Plan to finish first draft by April.
- Special Projects 1&2–in planning stages. Working around multiple schedules to make these come together.
So, you see? I’m not slacking. If you want more current status updates, connect on instagram, twitter, etc.
*and teaching, grading, training for an endurance race, being a dad and stuff